Friday, July 17, 2009

Still No Doilies!

I have kept my word - I haven't crocheted any more doilies! lol I am working on a few afghans and have just finished making a tree frog for my Crazy 4 Crochet group on eBay. I want to make a Halloween doily so I better get cracking on these afghans and get at least one finished. Oh, but wait! I have an order of chenille yarn coming from Herrschners! They are phasing out their worsted weight chenille as Lion Brand did with theirs and the skeins are 99 cents each. I wanted to buy it all up! They still carry the bulky weight chenille. I'll have to make a sweater. Too many projects - not enough me.

2 comments:

Ana Luisa said...

just wanted to say you've made some gorgeous doilies! I've left some comments, from past posts.
I thought I had a lot of stash/thread, but I think you beat me!
(I HAVE been using up a lot of my old thread I had put away, which is no longer sold. Mostly they are balls of #20 and #30 thread)

crochethuahua said...

Thanks Ana! I love using old thread. There are some great colors that aren't sold any more.