Thursday, July 9, 2009

Last One For Awhile



DH finally had a free moment and blocked this and took the picture today and it will be up for auction on eBay tonight. Doilies aren't selling well right now so I'll probably wait a month or so before I make any more. Around the last of August/first of September I'll start making Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas doilies. Holiday items seem to bring more money.

Anyway, this one is called "Periwinkle Star Pineapple" and is white and periwinkle and is 22 1/2" diameter.

7 comments:

mishap said...

Very pretty doily

Rosa Goncalves said...

Oi ! Grátis pelo recadinho.
BEJUSSSS
Rosa

crochethuahua said...

Thank you mishap and Rosa!

Ann said...

I love the way this is worked; isn't this what is called bruges lace (or something like that?)
Anyway, it is gorgeous!

crochethuahua said...

Thanks Ann! Yes, it is Bruges lace.

Ana Luisa said...

very pretty! I think I have that pattern in one of my crochet magazines, or at least similar.
well done on your doily!

crochethuahua said...

Thank you Ana!