Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Doily Factory

I'm cranking them out one right after the other. DH blocked another one for me yesterday and I've started another one. I'm on a roll! I went through every Magic Crochet magazine I have here in MI (the other half are in AZ) and decided on one. There are many other pattern books in my stash and others on my PC. When I need thread I just go shopping in my store = stash in lidded tubs! No need to go to the store since I have every color known to mankind. Well, I take that back - I was rooting through it all and realized I was out of Frosty Green so I bought some yesterday. Whew!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Do you ever make the same doily more than once?
I like to keep a nice stash of thread, but for my personal use. I get panicky if I get down to 2 balls of a favorite color.