Saturday, July 4, 2015

One Of These Days

One of these days I will sell a doily in my Etsy store.  Buy something people!  I am getting quite a collection.

For some reason our lake association had our fireworks show last night.  They should have had it tonight since today is the 4th of July.  My dog is not afraid of them.  She gets excited and runs back and forth on our deck.  Contrary to popular belief she is a Chihuahua that doesn't yap and shiver.  She is a good dog and beautiful and smart. 

Have a great Independence Day weekend!



Pineapple And Shells
AL River Blue
AL Cream
#7 Hook
15"

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Good luck with your Etsy shop! I only had one sale and closed mine. Hope you had a great 4th!

crochethuahua said...

Your holiday pictures were very nice.

I closed mine once and then re-opened it. Hope I have better luck this time.