Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Frogging Has Ended For Now

I finally finished this a few days ago. Magic Crochet named it Tropical but their model was all white so I renamed mine Tropical Sea because it is aqua and lt. aqua. I have started figuring out the pattern for a windmill doily I bought from a lady because she wouldn't sell me the pattern. So far, so good. Oh no! I just looked at Crochet World's new issue and there is two pretty doilies in there I want to make. Does this mean goodbye windmill doily? lol I get the digital online version to Crochet World because I can't find it in the stores.

2 comments:

Ana Luisa said...

Such beautiful colours! I haven't gone out to buy more thread, I really, really need to....LOL!

crochethuahua said...

Thank you! I usually have every color of thread in the rainbow and much to my surprise I was looking for Christmas green in my stash and had none!